Thursday, March 27, 2014

Diana nixon Diamond sky

Posted by Paranormalangelblog at Thursday, March 27, 2014

#3 - Diamond Sky

A new page of the Love Lines story that will reveal new secrets and mysteries buried in the walls of Dever. Eileen, Christian and Evan need to find an old spell to protect themselves and those they love from being killed. There is only one problem - no one knows where the spell is hidden….

A mysterious student comes to Dever. A boy whose eyes are always watching. Who is he? What secrets are hidden behind his smiles? Is he a friend or an enemy?...

When they thought they knew everything about the super powers they possessed, they could have never imagined that in reality they didn't know a thing. The wind can turn into the worst hurricane they have ever seen. The water can destroy everything. The earth can swallow them alive. And the fire can burn them to ashes….

The illusions - the only thing they tried to run away from, will come back to ruin the world they live in, taking away everything they ever cherished and loved.

When you think you are so close to getting what you want, think twice about your every step. Because what you think is the right thing to do may take away your life…

 

Excerpt

The flight to Dever was supposed to be fast and peaceful. But somehow the reality of my life likes to surprise me. And this time it brought me to another dream….

Christian and I were walking down an alley filled with flowers and sun. It looked like any other day we spent walking around the gardens of Dever, but I still felt that something was wrong. I tightened my grip on Christian's hand, and he stopped, cupping my face in his palms.

"Are you okay, Eileen?"

I was about to say something when I saw a horse, coming from behind the trees. It was black and beautiful, with a long silky mane and tail. She stopped a few feet away from us and snorted. Christian turned around, and his eyes widened. "Nelly, what are you doing here, girl?" He came closer to the horse, and she bent her head when he reached a hand to touch her.

"Is it yours?"

"Yes, I used to take riding lessons. Come here, don't worry, she won't hurt you."

I hesitated. It felt like the horse's black eyes were looking straight into my heart. And she didn't want me to come any closer….

"I don't think it's a good idea," I said, taking a step back.

But Christian didn't give up. "Come on. She will like you."

I hesitated again and then moved slowly to the horse. Her eyes never left mine.

When I stopped next to Christian, the horse snorted again and bent her head to touch my hair, as if she was sniffing me. She was huge, and I was a little scared. I don't know why, but her behavior sent shivers up and down my spine. But there was something mesmerizing about the way she was watching me. I wanted to touch the mane.

The moment my palm slid down the shining mane, the song started playing in my head. The wind was singing:

 

"Somewhere in the darkness is the road of light,

Let the music lead you to the secrets of the night,

Let the rivers save you from the falling stars,

Let the wind heal your heart and your bleeding scars.

Let the sand protect you from the flames of the sun,

When the storm grows wilder,

Don't be afraid, and don't run.

When the death comes to steal your life,

Fight it and win it, burning the dream to the ground."

    

The moment I opened my eyes, the song stopped, taking away my visions. I was on the airplane again, and Christian was sleeping peacefully by my side. Evan and Amanda were talking quietly to each other, but Christian's parents were nowhere around.

"Where are Patrick and Amelia?" I asked in a whisper.

"They are talking to the pilots about changing the course. The weather is getting rainy, and we will have to land and wait out a storm," Amanda replied. The mentioning of the storm reminded me of my dream, and I leaned closer to Christian, trying to comfort myself by his warmth. I wasn't ready for any fight or storm. The only thing I wanted was to get back to Dever as soon as possible.

"I can almost taste the fear coming from you," Christian said, half smiling, with his eyes still closed. "You okay?"

"Yeah," I said and tried to smile back, letting go of his hand. "Bad dream."

             "Again?" he asked worriedly. He knew that my nightmares were a sign of something very bad coming. And sometimes it looked like problems were rolling down us like huge snowballs from the mountains. We didn't see the end of them.

             "Have you ever had a horse named Nelly?"

             "No, I didn't. Why?"

          "No reason. I must be imagining things." I put my head on Christian's shoulder, and he kissed my hair, pulling me to his chest.

             "You can always talk to me, you know?"

"I know," I said and put my arm around his waist.

         Christian knew me well enough to realize that there was something I didn't want to tell him now. And I didn't even know if the dream I saw was important. Maybe it was just a dream....

             "Hardly," I muttered, answering my own question.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Paranormal Angel Blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos