Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Diana nixon day 3

Posted by Paranormalangelblog at Wednesday, March 26, 2014

From Scratch

Our lives are a cascade of events that pass faster than we would like them to. Time changes everything. Our habits, our views, our circle of friends. But there is one thing that remains the same over the years.

Our memories.

Through them we cherish the most unforgettable moments of our history. And they also retain some things that can't be forgotten…. But one day you realize that yesterday should be left in the past. Because tomorrow your new life begins, and you go back to the drawing board. A love story of Evan Murray and Tara Mackenzie. A story that should last forever…. But no one knows when forever ends…

Excerpt

Taking a shower was just what I needed. Now I felt much better, more alive and self-collected. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to my suitcase to find some clothes. My bags were tightly wrapped in a packing film they usually use at the airports to protect our baggage from being damaged. I sighed. Judging by the amount of cellophane on my suitcases, the customs officer had done his best to keep my belongings safe and secure. Now I needed to find something sharp to cut the transparent material and free my clothes. But I didn't have time to do anything of the above. I opened Kevin's wardrobe and took a pair of jeans and a sweater (thank God, we were the same size). I was just about to try the clothes when suddenly the bedroom door opened and warm arms locked around me.  

"Where have you been? I couldn't find you," said a woman's sweet voice behind me. The hands that just a second ago were on my waist were now sliding slowly up my chest and to my shoulders. A moment later they touched my chin, making me turn around to see my unexpected guest.

She was standing there with her eyes closed. One of her palms was still on my shoulder and the other one touched my cheek.

"Mmm, I like your shampoo," the girl said, inhaling deeply and smiling dreamily. And then she did something I could have never predicted - she kissed me on the lips. The moment her tongue slid inside my mouth and touched the edge of mine I stopped breathing, losing the remnants of my thoughts in the taste of that kiss. I don't know why, but I desperately wanted to kiss her back. I embraced the girl, pulling her closer to my chest and deepened the kiss, enjoying the sweetness of her soft lips.   

I had never gotten so much pleasure from a kiss. Every inch of my body was on fire, burning me slowly in the flames of desire, rushing through my veins. Damn, I had never met a girl who would be able to turn me on in seconds. And all I could think about at the moment was the amazing creature in my arms, driving me totally crazy with the closeness of her body, her touches and the mind-blowing scent of her skin.

"You've never kissed me like this before," she said, breathless. Her eyes were still closed.

I said the only thing I could come up with, "You've never asked me like this before."

The girl's eyelids flew open and she froze, shocked. She had the most amazing gray-blue eyes I had ever seen. And then... well, then followed a very predictable slap in my face.

"Who the hell are you?" the girl shouted. She was furious. "And what are you doing in Kevin's room? And how... how dare you touch me?" She took a few steps away from me. The situation seemed funny to me.

"Shall I remind you that you embraced me and kissed me first?" I said, chuckling.

"How dare you!" she flared up, turning red. "Don't come any closer!" she warned, as I took a step towards her. "Don't move or I will shout for help!"

"I don't think you can shout louder than you already are." I deliberately took one more step forward. "Weren't you the one dying to find yourself in my arms just a minute ago?"

"Stop!" she warned again. This time her voice sounded calmer. "Now, let's get back to the first question. Who are you?"

"I'd like to ask you the same question," I replied, coming closer. She didn't see what I saw - the door behind her back. I pinned her to that door and put my hands on both sides of her head, asking her her own question, "Who are you?"

"Oh, God!" she whispered, stunned; her eyes never left mine. "You are... Kevin's younger brother?"

"I didn't know I was so popular! I think I already like being here."  

"Jeez," the girl groaned. "You should have stopped me!"

"And break such an amazing kiss?" My glance swept from her eyes to her delicious lips. The truth suddenly burst upon me. "No, you must be kidding me... you are Tara, right?"

"Nice to meet you Mr. Murray," she snapped in response.

I burst out laughing. "My goodness, Kevin's going to have a heart attack!"  

"No! No way I'm gonna tell him!" Tara said, horrified.

I stopped laughing, trying to measure the degree of her fear, and realized that she was really scared.

"Don't worry, Honey, our small secret will die with me," I said, taking a step back.

"Thank you and… I'm sorry for jumping on you. I thought you were him."

"No need to apologize, Love. It was the first time I was actually glad to be taken for my brother. I don't regret a thing. It was nice to meet you, Tara," I said with a sly wink. I thought she would give me another slap, but the girl turned around and opened the door wordlessly. "Everything has its price," I called after her. She stopped abruptly."So has my silence."

If only she could kill me with a stare, I would have been already dead, because the moment Tara turned to look at me, her eyes were darting flashes of anger. "If you dare so say a word of what has happened here, I swear it will be the last word in your life!" she hissed.

"Really? Are you going to shut my mouth with another kiss?"

"Just stay away from me!" Tara turned to the door again. But I couldn't let her go like that. The kiss and the sweet talk were too enjoyable to end so soon.

"I will let you know when I decide how much my silence costs," I said before she left, shutting the door behind her. I shook my head, laughing, and started getting dressed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Paranormal Angel Blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos