Thursday, June 20, 2013

If i should die by Amy Plum

Posted by Paranormalangelblog at Thursday, June 20, 2013

Review

If I should die is the epic conclusion  to this beautiful French love story. Amy plum does not disappoint her loyal fan.

Throughout this story we have been pulled into this modern day take on a classic love story. We have joined kate as she moves to Paris, struggling to deal with the lose of her parent. The last thing she ever imagined was falling  in love with a Paris revenants

I’ve spent a lot of time wondering about Kate and Vincent’s fate, and even after a whole year of living with that awful cliffhanger in mind, a part of me was reluctant to read how this story would end.

The story took some pretty unexpected twists and turns and several secondary characters taking a important role.

My only disappointment was the part Jules had in this book. 

The focus of if I should die wasn’t on Kate and Vincent alone, but on all the revenants would and as Amy carefully announced on her Facebook page, not everyone got their happily ever after. Some stories ended gloriously, and some brought me to tears. But it was a great change to have a series end with openings and the possibility of more one day. Fingers crossed.

After all the troubles the numa have caused, seeing the bardia united in their effort to conquer evil in a final battle like no other. It was a very intense scene with a lot of things happening at once – I was shocked when I realized how fast it was all over.

This is a most read series and will remain one of my favorite of all time. Thank you Amy for a beautiful series

Synopsis

I will not lose another person I love. I will not let history repeat itself.

Vincent waited lifetimes to find me, but in an instant our future together was shattered. He was betrayed by someone we both called a friend, and I lost him. Now our enemy is determined to rule over France’s immortals, and willing to wage a war to get what they want.

It shouldn’t be possible, none of it should be, but this is my reality. I know Vincent is somewhere out there, I know he’s not completely gone, and I will do anything to save him.

After what we’ve already fought to achieve, a life without Vincent is unimaginable. He once swore to avoid dying—to go against his nature and forsake sacrificing himself for others—so that we could be together. How can I not risk everything to bring my love back to me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Paranormal Angel Blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos