Wednesday, July 22, 2015

From blogger to author part 1

Posted by Paranormalangelblog at Wednesday, July 22, 2015

After years of reading amazing books by inspiring author's from around the world, I decided that I wanted to try my hand at writing.

This started as something fun for me to do at the end of a long day at work to relax. But after I showed a few friends the start of what I had written, they encourage me to keep writing my story.

Over the past few years I have been quietly writing my first novel. Now I have made the decision to submit my book.

There was of course a few little things I had to do first.

♡ Come up with a title
♡ Write a synopsis
♡ Look at my  publisher options

There are some amazing publisher out there to choose from. However as I do not have a agent , I am going to be submitting my book as a unsolicited manuscript.  This does limit my opinion.  So after much consideration I have decided to submit my book to Allen and Unwin Friday pitch.

So I decided that I'm going to  document and share my journey as I try to make to jump from a blogger to a published author.  In the hopes that I can not only share what the journey is like,  highs  and lows. But perhaps inspire others to give it a go.

Fingers crossed. I will let you know how I go

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Paranormal Angel Blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos