Sunday, December 21, 2014

Favourite books of 2014

Posted by Paranormalangelblog at Sunday, December 21, 2014

As we prepare to say good bye to 2014 and hello to 2015. The time has come to look back at my favorite books for 2014.

As I looked back over the books I have read this year I found it hard to decide what books should be on my favorites list. This year saw the end of 2 of my favorite series but it also saw the beginning of a few amazing new series. 

So after lots of thought & consideration I have come up with my top 13 for 2014.

13) Half Bad by Sally Green

12) Redeemed by PC &Kristin Cast

11) Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White

10) Cursed by Jennifer L Armentrout

9) Waterfall by Lauren Kate

8) Autumn Rose by Abigail Gibbs

7) Impulse by Vanessa Garden

6 ) Allegiance by Wanda Wiltshire

5) Unbroken by Paula Morris

4) Ghost House by Alexandra Adornetto

3) Captive by Vanessa Garden

2) Betrothed by Wanda Wiltshire
 

Drum roll please........................

My favorite book for 2014 is

1) The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness

Did your favourite make the list?

Thank you to all the amazing authors who made our year better with your amazing story's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Paranormal Angel Blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos