Monday, June 9, 2014

You will love

Posted by Paranormalangelblog at Monday, June 09, 2014

if you love carrie jones Need series then you are going to love Wanda Wiltshire betrothed series.

Both series follow two strong female leads, who learn that there is more to there world then they ever imagined existed.

Need by Carrie Jones remains one of my  most loved series. It introduced me to the world of pixies and to the ledgends of Valhalla. If you have read this then put this series on your to read pile.


Betrothed by Wanda Wiltshire is the first book in this series and from the moment I started to read it I was hooked. The use of imagery is so strong and clear that I you feel like you are part of the story.  Book 2 comes out in July and I for one can not wait to see what happens next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Paranormal Angel Blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos