Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas holiday reading list

Posted by Paranormalangelblog at Saturday, December 07, 2013

With the holidays approaching we are all looking for good books to curl up with so each day I will be posting a couple suggestions. These are mine and my readers suggestion. Today's are

The Garden of Eden (The Eden Chronicles #1) by L.L. Hunter

Eden Daylesford is a sixteen year old Nephilim girl stuck smack bang in the middle of a war between angels and demons. And the bad thing is that she shares both of their blood. When her mother takes her to the Michaelite Sanctuary in London to try to get rid of the deadly trait that has started to appear – one that hasn’t been seen in a long time – it could stop Eden from forming any sort of relationship with anyone, including the tempting Asher. Eden has no idea just how powerful she is…

Will she learn to embrace her new ability and accept her new role, or go back to her old life of an ordinary human teenager?

Will she be tempted?

The enticing first book in the spin off novella series to The Legend of the Archangel. Set after events in The Chronicles of Fire and Ice.

The Secret Butterfly Trail by Zushka Biros

Troubled by my past and seeking a new life, I suddenly found myself homeless and meandering through the heart of the Midwest. From New Mexico, I traveled to Michigan to live with my son and his family. With nothing but a bike and a backpack, I made my way through the trails of southwestern Michigan. Two thousand miles away, my ex-husband's suicide drove me into the winter of my deep despair. Reconsidering the choices I had made in my life, I did what was for me, the unthinkable. I traveled back to my hometown in New England which I had left 21 years earlier. On a quest to find a final resting spot for my ex-husband's ashes, I found more. In death, he led me back home to face what I had run from in the first place - myself. This is a story of death and rebirth, of despair and hope, a journey of a my lifetime. Less

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you :)

Post a Comment

 

Paranormal Angel Blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos